Betting on professional sports is a national pastime. Coaches, announcers, and even fans keep track of athlete statistics and use them to make judgments and predictions on future competitions. Heinrich Group’s machine learning algorithms can help you make better predictions and provide insightful patterns in both player and audience behavior.
Designed by top researchers, Heinrich Group’s machine learning software can produce accurate, scalable, and predictive models that can be up to 10,000 times faster than current alternatives.
Heinrich Groups state of the art algorithms can help you:
Improve Game Performance
- Respond faster. Keep updated with the latest statistics and analysis to improve player performance by next game time
- Player acquisition and training. Analyze player stats to predict future star players and spot each player’s strengths and weaknesses
- Game strategy. Improve strategy by finding patterns and identifying weaknesses in opponent performance
Optimize Audience/Fan Experience
- Understand audience behavior. Analyze existing user databases to understand relationships between audience members and different players and how this changes in each sport
- Predict peak seasons. Find patterns in audience behavior to efficiently reallocate resources to anticipate spikes in activity during different times of the year
- Targeted ads. Tailor ads to specific individuals, environments, and devices for better results